Monday 2 July 2012

Business is........

deathly quiet!!! Still trying to reorganise everything, get on top of listings, sort out my stash and now this week we have a small school fayre and a business course to attend, on top of which I just realised that my previous business is still registered with HMRC, the new one isn't and I've forgotten my log in details lol.  When someone invents a new day in the week or at least a few more hours in the day my life will be so much easier!  Feels like my brain is chock full of different ideas and tasks to do, one more thing and I'm sure I'll just explode.  Might just have to write a list to remember it all.  Hopefully it'll all settle down by next week and I can start getting back into a routine or at least something that resembles one lol.  Haven't created a great deal in the past few days, just a felted frog and sheep ready to go onto calico bags, a pencil case and what appears to be a lot of mess!  Ah well, no rest for the wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment