Tuesday 8 May 2012

Whoops!

I am a very bad birdie!  I kept meaning to update the blog all last week but have discovered that I actually have a natural ability to procrastinate!  My big event is coming up in just over two weeks and true to form instead of actually knuckling down I decided to hop from idea to idea, whilst actually accomplishing very little!  Still, we've got the etsy shop up and running properly now http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyLittleBirds and have paid for a little advertising on there, fingers crossed someone actually buys something before my mum hits the mohair shopping again (seriously, she's obsessed!)  Had a great impromptu party with a good friend of mine on the weekend, which led to me actually taking a day off, which I have to say has probably done me the world of good and made me refocus.  The house is a tip, the dogs are behaving like toddlers with ADHD after being fed a box of skittles and the teenage sons are killing each other on a regular basis - hey ho, normality reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment