Tuesday 21 August 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well it's all go here this morning - completely forgot about Craftfest so just had a manic half hour submitting avatars, forms and such like, just the album to finish now.  I've been given a knitting machine so have been very impatiently waiting for my new wool to turn up, which thankfully it did this morning, Botany wool so lovely and soft - hopefully if I can figure out the machine I can get started on a new range of felted bags :-)  In the meantime I'm working on a netted collar using some lovely silver top drilled crystal bicones, very punk/goth looking, I've also got a cellini spiral necklace on the go but that's going to take me AGES!

Looks like it's going to be a busy few months for the crafty birds, we have a bellydance Hafla in September, the Cardiff City Stadium Craft and Hobby Show in October, a jewellery party (possibly two) not to mention keeping the shops stocked up and ready for Christmas.......now where did I put that other pair of hands?!

You can find us @ http://folksy.com/shops/2CraftyBirds and also Crafty Bird No. 2 is @ http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/lindibears/

No comments:

Post a Comment